Monday, June 30, 2014

Join our crusade


 
First I would like to thank everyone who has been following and supporting my blog. Praise and thanks to our Maker who has given me this challenge and crusade to spread financial literacy to every Juan. More and more people are getting interested and started to ask what I have been doing lately and I am very happy to share what we have learned throughout this journey. Credits also to our great mentors and coaches for the guidance and teachings. And to my loving wife, my Momsy, who has been very supportive and persistent. She never gave up on me and continuously been giving me inspiration, courage and strength pursue our dreams and mission.

If you had been reading my posts, I knew that though you do not join me in this quest, I have opened your minds to the importance of financial literacy and gave you realization of how you should properly build your wealth and secure your future. If not then let me ask you this:



It is never too late, remember the more you procrastinate the more time wasted the more money loss. The earlier you save the bigger savings you earn, remember our lesson with the compounding interest?  Think of what is important and dear to you? Think of your goals and plans, are you still aligned with them? Stop complaining ..... Do something !
 
 
 
 

"HANGGANG LIKE KA NA LANG BA?"

 
 
For free financial coaching seminars, please contact us:
Come and be part of our team.
 Mac & Luz
IMG Field Leaders
09177883134 / 09231470608
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts