Saturday, June 28, 2014

When It Rains it Pours

Dahil namiss ko mag blog, eto pa huling hirit for Saturday, though technically Sunday na pala hehe. Again I just want to make it clear to you my dear readers, I am not in a networking / MLM business, I am part of IMG, a distributor of financial services and products with known and proven business affiliates so please do not compare us with such businesses. I don't need to sell, I don't need to recruit to earn money and most of all we do not force you or anyone to join us, neither do we bash and hate you if you don't. Trust me this is very different, my wife and I are both businessmen and tried many businesses already, name them, from  clothes, food, vitamins, food carts, beauty and health products etc. Check mo tong old post ko (CLICK THIS) para matauhan or maliwanagan ka sa pagkakaiba.
We teach financial literacy to people, open there minds to the power of investing and guide them how to attain their goals. Why do we do this? Simply because we enjoy it, saw a very big potential of this business and knew that by applying what we preach can really do bring us financial freedom, if not at least close and we tried.
So far we are very happy with the results of this journey, we have both short and long term healthcare for me and my family, protection and long term investments. Started creating emergency funds and eliminating debts. Cash flow has been increased not only with the knowledge gained but with the system of business itself. We are now field leaders and shall run Marketing Directors 2-3 months hopefully. At the right is the field leader pin given and below is the official awarding with our MD Mrs. Luz Lozada and the whole TRM Team.
 We'd like to thank God for giving us this mission, to our great coaches and mentors for their guidance, knowledge and perseverance.  To our dear friends, families and business partners for their support. Truly it's nice when you earn while learning and have that blessed feeling when you invited someone and they learned from you instead of just the "ca ching" sound coming from your commissions. Plus when you are with people who are savers, investors and real entrepreneurs, you tend to be the same kind of person having the same mindset. Kung mga kasama mo ay waldas, then good luck sa iyong savings, of course you know what I mean.
This at the right is photo taken from Kowloon House  near our office. Though everyone is tired, kasi mga galing pa ng shift and pagod sa dami ng guests this day, hindi bakas sa mga ngiti. Thanks Tita Luz for the delicious dinner/meryenda. Burrpppp!
PS. These photos are not for bragging or making  you inggit  or whatever. I don't need to post pictures of big houses, nice cars, chekeng wagas na hindi naman saken haha just to invite someone.
As I have promised in this blog I will share our experiences in our quest for wealth and the knowledge we learned from this crusade. If you are enlightened and inspired with what we had showed you then we are truly happy and open to welcome you to be part of this business. I congratulate you in advance for having the entrepreneur mindset and giving importance to financial literacy. If not I will understand, no worries, I won't say your a person with pride or whatever crap, it's your right to choose, right and wrongs are based on people's perception.  
I just believe that there is indeed wealth for every Juan  and again I would like to end this post with this quote:
"If you think financial literacy is not important, try ignorance..."
HAPPY INVESTING EVERYONE !!!!
For free financial coaching seminars please feel free to contact us, Yes you can also be a part of our team and join our crusade.
Contact us:
Mac & Luz
IMG Field Leaders
09177883134 / 09231470608

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts